California Workers Arrive at Restaurant to Find It Closed Thanks to Newsom’s $20 Minimum Wage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Uncle Meat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A buddy just sent me his receipt from a burger joint in the gay bay area.
IMG-20240412-WA0000.jpg

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If they’re expecting me to use a kiosk to place my order they’re nuts. Back in 2018, a couple years after they started installing these things they tested 8 McDonald’s in the U.K. and every blasted one of kiosks had crap on them. I’m not talking food bits and grease but human feces.

https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2018/11/29/mcdonalds-touchscreen-kiosks-in-uk-contain-traces-of-feces.html

People! When you use the restroom wash your damn hands!! Disgusting!!! 🤮 I’ve noticed lately when using a public restroom at least one of the men in there just walks out the door without washing up. Didn’t your mama teach you better?
Sounds like Tulsa gun show bathroom. I hardly ever seen anyone wash afterwards. Imagine all the body waste passed around fondling the guns.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wanted some food on a shooting trip and the burger meal prices even here are out of control so i went to dollar general of all the high dollar places that is one sometimes.

I got a loaf of bread and a pack of salami and a 6 pack of V8 original and still less than the burger meal at the cheapest places.

mahatma

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
If I go somewhere that any of the waitstaff are making $20 an hour....the tip will be exactly $0.00 !

In fact, if they are making more than $8 or $9 an hours, there will be no tips.

Latest posts

Top Bottom