The reality of a minimum wage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thank you, and I totally agree that sparring benefits both parties in the discussion.
We as OSA members need to realize that even though we disagree with an opinion, we need to respect the other opinion, and then treat them in a mannerly way if they want to be treated that way.

Last edited:

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thank you, and I totally agree that sparring benefits both parties in the discussion.
We as OSA members need to realize that even though we disagree with an opinion, we need to respect the other opinion, and then treat them in a mannerly way if they want to be treated that way.

There is no better way to validate your convictions than to engage in discussions with folks who have a different opinion.

Woody

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score

Name calling , condescension and putting words in other peoples mouth seem to be the norm today! I have no problem discussing my opinions and ideals with any one , when the person in the discussion resorts to name calling and and such it is no longer a discussion. It is e-net ninjas showing their true reason for responding . They do not want to discuss anything they just want to incite and argument, completely pointless!

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Name calling , condescension and putting words in other peoples mouth seem to be the norm today! I have no problem discussing my opinions and ideals with any one , when the person in the discussion resorts to name calling and and such it is no longer a discussion. It is e-net ninjas showing their true reason for responding . They do not want to discuss anything they just want to incite and argument, completely pointless!
Lighten up Francis...geezz

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Almost all of my clothes are made in the USA or Canada. A lot of people won't pay $200+ for jeans though.

Having been through several size changes in the last 18 months, I have determined that I can only afford Roundhouse Overalls and Union Made Tees, but I'm wearing made in the USA by golly.

Latest posts

Top Bottom