Came Home to This Today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My kid has been fairly indecisive on on whether he wanted to attend Montana State University or Oklahoma State University. Well, today i came home from work and our son Cade had printed off the homemade banner and taped it to the kitchen overhead cabinets where we would see it when we got home from work. Took this pic when he got home from Football practice. Super excited for him. Now we just need to find him a nice Oklahoma girl once he gets to Stillwater.

(not gonna lie, there was about a 30-40% part of my heart that was hoping for Montana State University)

Cade OSU.jpg

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My kid has been fairly indecisive on on whether he wanted to attend Montana State University or Oklahoma State University. Well, today i came home from work and our son Cade had printed off the homemade banner and taped it to the kitchen overhead cabinets where we would see it when we got home from work. Took this pic when he got home from Football practice. Super excited for him. Now we just need to find him a nice Oklahoma girl once he gets to Stillwater.

(not gonna lie, there was about a 30-40% part of my heart that was hoping for Montana State University)

View attachment 199706

Congrats! Our oldest graduated from there and loved it.

Cowbaby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My youngest daughter is/was a Poke.

It's the ONLY campus I have ever been to where every kid you talk to is both happy to be there and loves it. After getting her enrolled there I kinda wished I had went there myself. Its just the kind of place that would have suited me perfectly.

I'm sure he will love it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom