Camo geo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep ..i am almost finished with it..i need to do the wheels and some touch up..
But the entire car is now camo..
Here is a pic of the 1/2 way point.
Yes it sits much higher than stock. and the head is ported..all 3 cylinders making at least 2 more HP. camo geo 001.jpg

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yea like who will spend time doing anything to a metro 3 cylinder..
I did not even think of tracker..HA.
Well my other hunting fishing vehicle was my1984 E150 That is a ford van.I had tweaked that one..Built it myself
4" lift heavier springs modified engine etc etc..14-17.6MPG
Would get the entire family to the fishing hole or hunting spots....
Then the family all grew up and left the nest and now it is just me usually...the van had served me well and gas was almost4 bucks a gallon.
So i got this geo with 72,000 miles on it for $700 I have driven it over 1 year and like it..little bugger climbs well also.
The paint was given to me just a few days ago....and i always wanted a camo car.

Was going to camo my 78 nova..but went flat black instead..
The geo had some black spraipaint stripes on it when i got it and these were peeling and the hood and top of car clear coat was splochy...it needed paint. some before pics..and yes i use it to haul,,this is 1600lbs of rock...came back from buddies land at Eufaula.
Topped tiger mountain RD on I40 at 55mph..in 4th gear not floored..it is a 5 speed. this is loaded with rock.
geo flagstone 001.jpg
geo flagstone 002.jpg
geo flagstone 003.jpg

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There are a few spots i may need to touch up..but so far so good...well in my mind anyway!!!
OH and i only spent about 3 hours doing this..
That includes sanding the car and preping for paint and painting..and cost less than 5 bucks..

camo geo 005.jpg
camo geo 006.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom