Can he do this?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
http://www.mississippigunnews.com/president-obama-says-the-majority-of-americans-just-cant-be-trusted-to-carry-a-firearm/

NationalReport.com reported when asked about the incident the President said, “My administration is currently drafting an executive order that would directly challenge the states’ rights to enact concealed carry laws,”. (emphasis added)

He then added, “Recent events in Milwaukee have shown that the majority of Americans just can’t be trusted to carry a firearm. These religion clinging, gun-toting individuals must be brought into the 21st century. This is not the “wild west”. My administration feels strongly that many disagreements could easily be solved through simply talking it out. In conjunction with my ban on concealed firearms, we are developing several smart phone and Facebook apps that will facilitate comprise and reduce the need for firearms.”

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can just see that one play out.

"Hey Man, I know you are pissed off at me, can you hang on while I consult my IPHONE APP to see what we should do?"

"Hey Man, I know you really want to take my wallet from me, but you have to realize that isn't the right thing to do, can you hang on while I consult my IPHONE APP?"

"Thanks for coming into my house in the middle of the night, I'm sure it is a mistake, and you are only hugging my wife because you are confused, can you hand on while I consult my IPHONE APP?"

Oh, and the best one yet...

"Hey Man, could you give my IPHONE back so we can consult the APP to see what we should do?"

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think someone got suckered. I don't know about "MississippiGunNews.com," but "NationalReport.com" looks like another satirical site...

Jack T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can just see that one play out.

"Hey Man, I know you are pissed off at me, can you hang on while I consult my IPHONE APP to see what we should do?"

"Hey Man, I know you really want to take my wallet from me, but you have to realize that isn't the right thing to do, can you hang on while I consult my IPHONE APP?"

"Thanks for coming into my house in the middle of the night, I'm sure it is a mistake, and you are only hugging my wife because you are confused, can you hand on while I consult my IPHONE APP?"

Oh, and the best one yet...

"Hey Man, could you give my IPHONE back so we can consult the APP to see what we should do?"

Sorta like this (starting at about 0:50):

Last edited by a moderator:

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is shi+ting on the constitution repeatedly grounds for impeachment? I am sick of this A-hole.

EDIT: Ahh BB, I took you as a reliable source!(now that you're a mod and all :) ) If you are gonna post quoting Onion-like sites let me know so I dont fall for it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom