Need some help with a rifle sale.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J-pitch

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, that’s why I was asking for help on this matter. Wasn’t aware such details were that important, otherwise I would have just listed it in classifieds lol. I appreciate all the information you kind gentleman have brought to my attention. I was just curious as to why some were saying $700+ and others around $600.
I’m trying to learn lol. As for “used”. We didn’t do much shooting. Wouldn’t even say 1k rounds have been fed through it. Maybe a few hundred. The sig was the favorite so we used it more.
There are also modifications such as the stock, handgrip and rail system. Not sure how much value that would have added to it.
Do you have any of the original parts that have been switched out ?

AER244

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I put it up on the market place if anyone is interested or know someone interested. Feel free to message me if you have any questions.
The only reason this is a thread post and not a PM is so there’s at least some kind of accountability.

1.) having to sell dads guns sucks big fat peener - I’ve done it and regretted it ever since.
2.) I don’t want your rifle (not that there’s a damn thing wrong with it though)
3.) I don’t need your rifle.
4.) my offer is based off the price at which I’d buy your gun if I saw it for sale at that price.
5.) I’ll give you $400 for it.
6.) you can buy it back from me at that price anytime in the next calendar year from the date of my purchase.
7.) if you sell it to me- it’s my gun until you buy it back. It might get shot, it might not. It might get used, but it won’t be abused intentionally. Incidental damage from use doesn’t count.
8.) Im not insuring your reclamation of it against theft, fire, flood, damage etc…my only promise is that I won’t willingly transfer its ownership to someone else.
9.) I am not liable for any loss/damage to the firearm while it’s in my possession.
10.) I do not have lots of free time and will not drive very far to buy your gun and give you an interest free loan. You’ll need to meet me in NW OKC near my house.

If that interests you, pm me and we can work out details. If it doesn’t interest you I completely understand.

Last edited: