Need some help with a rifle sale.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Noema

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So many questions to answer lol. I’ll just reply in general instead of quoting. The front part you zoomed in on is a Kodiak rifle works company part.
As for the sig556, that one isn’t for sell lol. Someone told me that was one of the rarer versions (swat). His words, not mine lol. These rifles carry sentimental value to me, so I must keep one, and the sig is the one I’m keeping out of the two.
Yes that is a 100 round c mag lol. I know you aren’t supposed to sell in places other than classifieds, but if anyone in Tulsa wants to meet and take a look at it, I’d be up for it, but only if you’re on the fence of $700. Gas isn’t cheap and I don’t want to do a lot of driven just for show and tell.

Noema

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here is it with irons and a close up of the rail system you guys were talking about.
IMG_2414.jpeg

Snapseed.jpeg

Attachments

• Snapseed.jpeg
    Snapseed.jpeg
    681.6 KB · Views: 0

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score

Noema

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hmm, I’m curious to why people were saying $700+. There are some magpul modifications on it such as the stock and quick release harness attachment. The grip is nice as well. Not sure what brand that is.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Hmm, I’m curious to why people were saying $700+. There are some magpul modifications on it such as the stock and quick release harness attachment. The grip is nice as well. Not sure what brand that is.
Just my opinion. I look at gun deals every day and I have for years. Remember, it is a used AR and they are everywhere. You can price it however you wish but be prepared to adjust the price if you actually want to move it.

Full disclosure, I have no interest in this at all, just trying to place a realistic price on it for you.

Good luck on your sale.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Mostly because people had to drag the details out of you. If you want to place a value on something it always helps to provide details. And do it in the classifieds...

Now that some details are available, I agree... It's probably worth more like $600 to $650. Of course, in reality it's worth whatever someone is willing to pay for it.