Can I stop wearing a mask after getting a COVID-19 vaccine?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well piddle ... You guys are gonna have to find another guinea pig. I just read an article saying people with significant allergies (people who carry an Epipen) have been told not to get the vaccine. That's me ... Blah ...

I'm just gonna stay home for the next 10 years or so ...

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well piddle ... You guys are gonna have to find another guinea pig. I just read an article saying people with significant allergies (people who carry an Epipen) have been told not to get the vaccine. That's me ... Blah ...

Just get you some Ivermectin. I am sure you have been around it before.

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

Why? It's hardly worth that. Don't let them scare you. Less than 1% death for people 70 and over. 99.99% survival for people 50 and under. There's a lot more risky things out there than this. Like, maybe, the vaccine for it.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why? It's hardly worth that. Don't let them scare you. Less than 1% death for people 70 and over. 99.99% survival for people 50 and under. There's a lot more risky things out there than this. Like, maybe, the vaccine for it.

The vaccine is a lot more risky than covid itself??? Dumbest thing I’ve heard all day.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I dunno what to tell you ... 'Cept I'm not interested in piling on any more problems. 2020 hasn't been particularly kind to me.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Why do some try so hard to argue against the validity of mask wearing when actual experts encourage the use? Do we not cover our mouths when we sneeze or cough? Didn't Mom teach us that?

Merely courtesy on the part of our moms, just like the mask, not effective at anything other than making the person next to you feel like you made an attempt.

Latest posts

Top Bottom