Can Illegal immigrants elect Hillary?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sure, they can't vote, but with the electoral college, and if(they are) the illegal immigrants are counted in the census, they get more electoral votes.
California, Texas, and New York are heavily populated with Illegal Immigrants.

Taking californika for example, if they didn't count the illegal immigrants, they would have five fewer electoral votes, but they do count them.

Taking that into consideration, those five electoral votes take out the state of New Hampshire.

If you take the 5 electoral college votes from Californika, plus the one immigrant electoral college vote from New York, and one in Washington state, pretty much nullifies the entire Electoral College from the entire NE part of the country.

Vermont, Maine, and New Hampshire might as well stay home and not vote.

Bluewing

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We should be Lobbying for a law restricting Illegals counted in the census to be allowed to be counted in the electorial colleges.
Sounds like "common sense" to me. But our politicians would never go for that, both sides of the isle Manipulate the illegals for thier own agendas.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It would seem that these low-information/sheeple voters are eagerly waiting to get their ticket on this fictitious/fabricated "gravey train" scheme. But then that is why they are low-information/sheeple voters and will vote a straight lib dem ticket.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9j1GLsKtpQA&feature=youtu.be
Hillary Clinton Supporters Endorse "White Privilege Tax" on All WHITE PEOPLE'S Income! - TAX WHITEY
Mark Dice
Published on Oct 5, 2015

Wheel Gun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As I understand it, yes. Adding electors to blue states and removing them from the reds would put her (or Sanders or Biden) in. Illegals can do that. Sure explains why the Dems have thrown the gates open.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As I understand it, yes. Adding electors to blue states and removing them from the reds would put her (or Sanders or Biden) in. Illegals can do that. Sure explains why the Dems have thrown the gates open.

Who there!! Lets slow down here. The dims are the champion of the downtrodden and poor. You obviously don't understand their compassion for them. That's all it is. Compassion.
Yep, that's all it is.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have said it before that I would lay money down that Hilary will win the election. That is how far down the toilet this country has gone. And illegals being counted I can guarantee will happen. And has happened. I pray to God that she doesn't win but it wouldn't surprise me one bit. Just too many lazy and idiotic Americans these days.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Of course they can elect any democrat. That's been the plan all along and now they are actually implementing it.

Coming soon to a state near you!

The two highlighted sections in the text of the bill above show where the door to voter fraud problems is being thrown wide open. First of all, it’s not just drivers who are being registered… it’s anyone with an ID card or any documentation where their address is recorded. It’s also worth noting that this law is being pushed through in the very same year where another law allowing licenses for illegals resulted in more than half of new drivers licenses issued in 2015 going to “undocumented immigrants” Supporters of the bill might argue that the DMV is surely keeping track of which licenses are which and only the ones issued to citizens will be tagged for voter registration, right? Yeah… what could possibly go wrong? We might also want to recall that this is the same sterling, ethical state government body which was found to be selling licenses to unqualified people for $5K a pop earlier this year.

The second highlighted section of the bill should be a major red flag as well. Under traditional paths to voter registration it has been accepted that the aspiring voter would proactively prove that they are an eligible citizen. This new system is precisely the opposite. The default condition will be the registration of the document holder and it is then incumbent upon the state to prove that they are not eligible. Given the already strained resources of agencies in every state, how carefully do you think they’ll be scrutinizing them?

Source

Latest posts

Top Bottom