Can someone explain this to me???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just going off hear say, the stuff is supposedly used in makeups and creatien as in wieght gain powders. Just hear say I heard around the scuttle butt.

bulbboy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He is not a very smart person... He is a classic example of straight party voting. What's funny, this guy wanted to carry a firearm in the senate chamber, where they argue all the bills. Not a smart guy!

So you don"t believe people should be allowed to carry guns anywhere where they might disagree with someone?

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
To address the OP, this showed up today:

An Oklahoma lawmaker is convinced that some food coming into his state contains portions of human fetuses.

According to the KGMG talk radio, state Sen. Ralph Shortey (R) has filed a bill that bans foods or products using aborted human fetuses.

“There is a potential that there are companies that are using aborted human babies in their research and development of basically enhancing flavor for artificial flavors,” he said.

Shortey said the decision to file was based on his own research. However, he didn’t provide any examples of food companies engaging in the practice.

“I don’t know if it is happening in Oklahoma,” Shortey said. “It may be, it may not be. What I am saying is that if it does happen then we are not going to allow it to manufacture here.”

Food makers have denied any of Shortey’s claims, with some viewing his bill as a backdoor way of banning stem cell research. Shortey, who supports banning stem cell research in the state, said his bill is not about that.

Link

.45Fats

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He's an idiot.
pure and simple.
He's unresponsive to constituents.

this is the same man that thinks he should be able to carry a weapon concealed wherever he wants whenever he wants and has admitted to practicing this despite not having a concealed carry license. His reasoning was that he and other members of the legislature are in more danger of backlash from people who "don't like" him.

I think he should be in jail as he admitted to illegally concealing a firearm on the OU campus and other places in violation of oklahoma law. Rather than try to fix these laws for everyone he blatantly ignores them and uses his position to skirt the laws he could be changing.

sorry...rant off...the level of stupidity this guy continues to display just really gets under my skin for some reason...

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
“There is a potential that there are companies that are using aborted human babies in their research and development of basically enhancing flavor for artificial flavors,” he said.

Shortey said the decision to file was based on his own research. However, he didn’t provide any examples of food companies engaging in the practice.

“I don’t know if it is happening in Oklahoma,” Shortey said. “It may be, it may not be. What I am saying is that if it does happen then we are not going to allow it to manufacture here.”

Hank Kimball at his finest.

Latest posts

Top Bottom