Canceled my order from DSG

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't think most people know how to balance a checkbook anymore

I always balance my checkbook. Any amount spent or checks written are taken out of our current balance. Even if someone waits a month to cash a check that money was gone when I signed my name. Anyone who doesn't follow that rule is prone to trouble from the bank.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I always balance my checkbook. Any amount spent or checks written are taken out of our current balance. Even if someone waits a month to cash a check that money was gone when I signed my name. Anyone who doesn't follow that rule is prone to trouble from the bank.

Yeah yeah yeah.... thanks, pop.

I don't own a check register. I don't write checks. I use a debit card for every purchase I make, and I follow it through the bank's online log. You can ridicule all you want, but that's how it works today. And I am not waiting 4 months for someone to debit my account. It's just stupid and I'm not going to do it. The product is available from multiple other vendors TODAY, and in fact, I've already ordered and paid and the product will ship tomorrow.

Why should I let DSG have my business for this transaction, again? Several of you seem to want to dress me down for not "waiting it out," lol. I"m gonna get my product a lot quicker than they'll get it to me... and anyone else who wants to sit and wait a few more weeks or months to save a couple of bucks (about 10%) is welcome to do so and as mentioned, just moved up one in line because of my cancellation.

Just like when John Holmes died.

So enjoy! :D

ultimase

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just curious why the windowed magazines would ship faster than the non windowed? I am seeing non windowed for sale from several locations and the windowed version is nowhere to be seen. Just asking because when I placed my order with DSG it was for some M3 windowed.

Mainly because the non windowed mags were a little cheaper, that and a lot of links that people followed to order were for the non window mags. I personally like the windowed mags a little more so I ordered them, but I'd bet the overwhelming majority bought non windows.

It does seem that the majority available locally are non windowed mag, but then I have to admit I've never seen windowed mags in that much quantity, I think most people just buy the cheapest.

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah yeah yeah.... thanks, pop.

I don't own a check register. I don't write checks. I use a debit card for every purchase I make, and I follow it through the bank's online log. You can ridicule all you want, but that's how it works today. And I am not waiting 4 months for someone to debit my account. It's just stupid and I'm not going to do it. The product is available from multiple other vendors TODAY, and in fact, I've already ordered and paid and the product will ship tomorrow.

Why should I let DSG have my business for this transaction, again? Several of you seem to want to dress me down for not "waiting it out," lol. I"m gonna get my product a lot quicker than they'll get it to me... and anyone else who wants to sit and wait a few more weeks or months to save a couple of bucks (about 10%) is welcome to do so and as mentioned, just moved up one in line because of my cancellation.

Just like when John Holmes died.

So enjoy! :D

I'm not knocking you for cancelling the order. Heck, if I ordered and had to wait 4 months while there were places that had it available today I would cancel too! I was just commenting on the chatter about balancing checkbooks. I mostly use my debit card but we write a few checks for bills and rent. I double check our online statement but it takes a day for the gas station debits to post and amazon can take a few days. I will say though, I'm much too young to be called "pop". :-P

Latest posts

Top Bottom