Cancer sucks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Glad to see you back SF , whining is what you do when you get a splinter. Keeping us informed on you kicking **** out of cancer does not fall under "whining" even remotely. Now get your booty to the range ,been way to long since we have had one of your range reports!!!:cool:

Agree with this. It would also be nice to see a range report of how well your lovely bride is doing with her new toy.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks again guys. Ordered a lb each of hodgdon CFE pistol and tight group from Midway. Also got 100 rds of 45 brass and a box of H Grendel. Trying to get stocked up as much as possible because I think the next wave of the Noro virus will make supplies even more scarce than before.
This is my opinion, but there will be huge spike in Corona and deaths will be well over 4k each month.
Just my opinion. Some of the smartest people in the room, at the CDC, have used the Spanish flu as a model for this pandemic. No other model is available. From their statistical models, using the Spanish flu, 80 % of the population will have to become exposed to the virus and develop anti bodies before this horror creeps back in the pigs/bats butt it crawled out of.
This is only my opinion so take it with a grain of salt.

Latest posts

Top Bottom