Cancer sucks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just got out of hospital with pneumonia and a few other goodies cancer brings (without a card no less). Lost 23 lbs in 10 days and feel like crap.
I think this thing has got me. Going into work tomorrow and decide a time to hang up the spurs.
I know only work since I was in single digits and I've loved it too. Not sure how I'll adapt. I need to enjoy life and wife. This should be our time and I'm not going to spoil it for her.
I can work from home but my wife will be retiring soon and I'm just going to follow her out.
You guys have been great friends. I sound like a whiny little runt, and maybe I am......Ha.
Anyway, hope to be posting more

CGS1

I'm Retired, Do It Yourself.
Special Hen
Reaction score
OIP (1)_kindlephoto-433110551.jpg

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey, SF! I've been thinking about you the last few days ... honest. Good to hear from you! Sorry about the sucky luck, but you handle it better than anyone else I know! I think you're right about the timing. If the wife is gonna' cut the cord, you should follow her! That's kinda' what happened with us, although our health was good. The wife decided she was walking away the end of March, 2015; so I followed her the end of April, 2015. Have not regretted it. I think you'll be glad you did. Our thoughts and prayers are always with you. Keep us informed, and enjoy!

Latest posts

Top Bottom