Canik One Series

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
So I have been intrigued by Canik guns for a while. All the reviews talk about what a great trigger they have. I ran across an article that they have a special budget run of them called the One Series for limited time right now. Its the base model TP9SF in a no frills kit with gun, 1 mag and plain case for msrp around $300. My LHS ordered me one for $278. I shot it this morning and it was pinging steel plates with ease at 25 yards. I do like the trigger for sure. I have played with the elite versions at the LHS that have an amazing trigger but price tag goes up a little. After looking they have the smaller version about a G19 size in the One series with an Elite version for around $305. The elite triggers are nuts for this price. They have nice metal sights by Warren Tactical and the magazines are Mec-gar mags. Overall I am really impressed I ran around 100 rounds through it today and it was flawless. The normal kit comes with 2 mags, a convertible holster and some other goodies but runs about $80-85 more. I was good with trying it for less than 3 bills and glad I did.

One picture is of what comes in the one series kit. The other was offhand at 5 or 6 yards just to see where its point of impact was. Sights are pretty dead on, out of 10 shots 4 in the same hole. The big sticker is 4in.

Attachments

• 20190622_093102_HDR.jpg
    20190622_093102_HDR.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 139
  • 20190620_184027.jpg
    20190620_184027.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 104
Last edited:

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I shot a friends 45 a couple weeks ago. It was the FDE model with upgraded sights n stuff. I shot well with it. Was ringing gongs at 25-30 yards with regularity. My only issue was the trigger didn’t have enough curve me. My finger kept working down the trigger to the point of getting pinched in the guard. I liked everything else about it though

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had one of the first TP9SF's. Great trigger for $300. Hated the rest of the gun though. Felt too heavy and the grip was really slick. Felt like I had to gorilla grip it or it would fly out of my hand ( I do have short fingers) . A soldier on the range aske if he could shoot it. He put about 300 rds through it and decided he really liked it. I told him I really didnt like it and he could have it for $200

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
That interesting I actually really liked the grip. I am not a fan of rough grips or lots of stippling though. It is a bit heavier compared to Glocks but I really like the way it feels and shoots. Time will tell 100 round is just a small first impression. If it keeps growing on me I may have to pickup the smaller version that is about the size of a G19.

okietool

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had one of the first TP9SF's. Great trigger for $300. Hated the rest of the gun though. Felt too heavy and the grip was really slick. Felt like I had to gorilla grip it or it would fly out of my hand ( I do have short fingers) . A soldier on the range aske if he could shoot it. He put about 300 rds through it and decided he really liked it. I told him I really didnt like it and he could have it for $200
next time that happens come to tinstar while i'm there. :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom