Can't Find Crap on Google About SDA Permits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loslosbaby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is weird: I was posting on thesurvivalpodcast.com and tried to find "that article about SDA permits in Oklahoma being record high" and couldn't.

Code:
Same for Kansas and Oklahoma:

http://www.kansas.com/2013/02/01/2659238/state-receives-record-number-of.html

Can't find the one for oklahoma...was in the paper, [i]now google can't find it.[/i]

Try searching this:

self defense act permits +oklahoma +record
concealed carry permit +oklahoma +record

You can take the +'s off too...only anti-gun stuff.

Now, this is weird. Try some google for anything like that, and you will only find dribble from Feinstein, and similar anti-gun stuff, or, the OSBI permit division!

G.

egriton

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Took me just about exactly ninety days... Mid-November drop off to sheriff, got they permit about two weeks ago. So, even with record numbers, looks like they're keeping up.

11b1776

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Last I heard google has dropped any and all firearm related search results, they are very much against our 2nd amendment rights. That is why I no longer use google.

Chris Lang

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Last I heard google has dropped any and all firearm related search results, they are very much against our 2nd amendment rights. That is why I no longer use google.

I did not know this. I realized that Google was monitoring searches, but I did not know about it being anti-gun.
I should have known.
I have been educated!

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
Not that I think all conspiracy theories are whack, but some of y'all ain't doing this right.

I googled "oklahoma concealed carry permit", and the NewsOK article was the fourth hit.

i157.photobucket.com_albums_t52_m5stingray18_OKCCP_zpsced08288.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom