Capitalism At Work

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GunSlingingPlatypus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You can spend your $600 checks on this.

Attachments

• 9mm Ammo Price.jpg
    9mm Ammo Price.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 211

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
About all we can do is to do whatever we can. I will continue to go shoot, albeit with a bit more of an eye as to good,efficient use of ammo, and I'm sure my sesssions will slow down condsiderably. Thank goodness for all the cheap .22lr last year!

But as to the idea that this is capitalism at work? This is certainly at least an indicator that it is capitalist in nature. The "ad" part does that ... don't you feel compelled to buy?

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
About all we can do is to do whatever we can. I will continue to go shoot, albeit with a bit more of an eye as to good,efficient use of ammo, and I'm sure my sesssions will slow down condsiderably. Thank goodness for all the cheap .22lr last year!

But as to the idea that this is capitalism at work? This is certainly at least an indicator that it is capitalist in nature. The "ad" part does that ... don't you feel compelled to buy?

My sessions have slowed way down. As in, I haven’t been to the range since all this started.

Latest posts

Top Bottom