New to Tulsa, what should I see, do or eat?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jon3830

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Gambill's pastaria & grocery
The Spudder steakhouse
100 degrees C grill and hotpot
if you want to spend a lot of money try Tulsa abstract and title co
leons smoke shack I havent eaten here in a while so I dont know if it is still good

isuolympic

Marksman
Reaction score
I'm from Marietta, GA, but com e to Tulsa 2x year for Wannenmacher's gun show. I'll chip in on El Rio Verde, Brownie's Hamburgers, and Coney Islander. I wish someone there would get Celebrity going again (just like it was). There is a darn good pizza place La Roma. Make sure you call in if you get to go. The line was out the door and I waited about an hour last time I was there. See you guys in April.

Letfreedomring

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bulldog pizza in Skiatook
Uncle paco's mexican in Owasso
OMG lounge/oklahomies mobile gastro for burgers south of German corner
Smoke in Owasso is good for informal fine dining then jump next door @ Mad Eats for a crazy good shake.

PBramble

Let's Eat
Special Hen
Reaction score
I guess I should have clarified in my OP that I am new to Tulsa and Oklahoma, so I have no reference for Oklahoman food. I'm originally from the Eastern Shore of Maryland, so I grew up on seafood from the Chesapeake Bay. It's a rural area of farmers and watermen. I spent the last 10 years in San Diego between my Navy service and staying there because my parents retired out there. Needless to say, I have a fondness for Mexican food now.
Kent Island area?

Latest posts

Top Bottom