Car A/C Issues... Shop Recommendation in Tulsa area please

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My old beater taurus has something wrong with the A/C. It's cold, but it just leaks out, the fan acts like it's stuck on the lowest setting (or might not even be blowing at all) no matter what position the knob is in. Heat, defrost, all A/C settings and fan all do this same thing.

So... I looked into it before and thought it would either be a fuse or the relay or the actual fan itself, I can't remember how far I got. Lonnie was nice enough to get me a schematic to troubleshoot it, but I'm just in more of a mood to take it somewhere and have them fix it.

That brings me to the question...

Anyone know a good, honest, reasonable place in Tulsa area that I can bring it in and wait while they fix it, even if I have to schedule an appt. that's fine too but I am going to have to be able to wait while they fix it instead of dropping it off.

Thanks guys!

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Recently replaced the resistor in my F150, similar symptom, one speed on the fan. Took longer to get the part, than it did to replace it...

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just an update and thanks to all of those who offered suggestions and assistance. Turns out it was a burned out switch causing the always on low condition.

A HUGE thanks to Brandon, owner of Bruski Autotechnik in Owasso. There isn't any possible way I can thank you enough for getting me in quick, taking care of the problem and doing it for a more than fair price. Not only that Brandon is a member here (powdernlead), a shooter, and a heck of a nice guy too! I'll be back for anything else I need and will HIGHLY RECOMMEND Bruski Autotechnik for anyone needing some work.

Bruski Autotechnik
102 S Atlanta, Suite B (just behind Fish Bonz off 76th St and Atlanta)
Owasso, OK
(918) 407-6298
www.bruskiautotechnik.com

Latest posts

Top Bottom