Car or Truck CCW pistol mount pics or ideas?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
you CCW should be comfortable enough to drive with... to do all your normal functions without getting in the way.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
one of those cheap in the pants,neoprene holsters from blackhawk protects the gun in the console.i think they are around 12-14 bucks.

RKM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had a friend that had a large powerful magnet that he bolted underneath his dash where he placed his Colt officers model on it. It was on the right hand side and you could hardly see it unless you were sitting in the drivers seat.

He seemed comfortable with it.

Quick_Draw_McGraw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
you CCW should be comfortable enough to drive with... to do all your normal functions without getting in the way.

+1 If your carrying it in your vehicle with a CCW it should be on you.

I would also think that you might have SDA violations to worry about, because if its not concealed on your person, then technically wouldn't it be "transporting" the pistol, in which case the chamber loaded clause would be in effect.

blutch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
+1 If your carrying it in your vehicle with a CCW it should be on you.

I would also think that you might have SDA violations to worry about, because if its not concealed on your person, then technically wouldn't it be "transporting" the pistol, in which case the chamber loaded clause would be in effect.

I'd like clarification on this.. I've read that "concealed" can be under a towel on your passenger seat. You are saying that if you have a CHL you must have it concealed on your person when in your car?

What if you have to leave the gun in the car - locked in the glove box... can it not be chambered?

B

Latest posts

Top Bottom