• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I'm seeing a surprising amount of love for HP that I didn't really expect.

Honest question, why is HP made so blocky? It's one of the most unattractive pistols made. Seems like a few minor design mods would increase their sales if they're really that reliable.
They have the reputation of being reliable because buyers go to the range, get laughed off and put them away. That first mag was reliable though.
Just kidding.....kinda.
(here come the haters, lol) Flame on! LOL.

Two Gun Warrior

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You're assuming I don't have a different/better one on my body and you'd be wrong. I'm good to go there. The truck gun will just be a backup that I can leave in place. I've already got a very secure spot for it.
If something happens that I need a backup, I sure do not want something that might fail me. Also if some one steal anything out of my pickup I am going to be pissed even if it is only 10 or 20 dollars worth. I like my back up to be as good as what I carry, my friends and family are worth it.

Last edited:

Cat City Slim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

Latest posts

Top Bottom