• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

busterheiney

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for a semi-auto pistol to keep in my truck. Somewhere in the $200 or under range in the Tulsa/NE OK area. Preferably 9mm, but open to .45 or .380 depending on the gun/price. Yeah, Hi-Points and other cheap guns are on my radar. Don't judge. I'm just looking for something that won't enrage me if it gets stolen or breaks.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Looking for a semi-auto pistol to keep in my truck. Somewhere in the $200 or under range in the Tulsa/NE OK area. Preferably 9mm, but open to .45 or .380 depending on the gun/price. Yeah, Hi-Points and other cheap guns are on my radar. Don't judge. I'm just looking for something that won't enrage me if it gets stolen or breaks.
Best bang for buck new prob gonna be a Taurus G3x or G3c. You can find them on sale south of 300 and I've even seen them south of 250 before. Although, mix feelings here about leaving guns in trucks. You should consider a carry bag to take it with you and at least bring it inside at night.

Latest posts

Top Bottom