Car Ramrod. Say it!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This video has been making the rounds...and its full of win.

Decisive cop takes out a criminal with his car.

(It's also full of fail. The cop in the tailing car cannot communicate for sh$t and appeared to be content in just following the guy around while he shot up the 'hood. Glad someone with balls showed up.)

http://m.liveleak.com/view?i=996_1429049368

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's a new way to do it. Just me, but I think they had enough officers to box him in. At that point, he had several choices.

1. Give up
2. Pull the trigger on himself
3. Point the gun at the cops or someone else and commit "suicide by cop".

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why risk a standoff with a criminal armed with a rifle (who has already fired said rifle)? He wasn't boxed in at all. At any point he could've darted into one of the residences and turned it into a much more complicated situation.

He lived, with a couple broken legs. Seems like a win all around.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This video has been making the rounds...and its full of win.

Decisive cop takes out a criminal with his car.

(It's also full of fail. The cop in the tailing car cannot communicate for sh$t and appeared to be content in just following the guy around while he shot up the 'hood. Glad someone with balls showed up.)

http://m.liveleak.com/view?i=996_1429049368

I give it a 10 but....

The apologists will be along shortly......

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why risk a standoff with a criminal armed with a rifle (who has already fired said rifle)? He wasn't boxed in at all. At any point he could've darted into one of the residences and turned it into a much more complicated situation.

He lived, with a couple broken legs. Seems like a win all around.

He only fired the gun in the air at this point and the officer on the radio is telling whoever is in the police car at the end of the street to hold their position.

The news has already said the officer was cleared of any wrong doing, so it's basically a moot point all around. With everything going on with police incidents these days this one is sure to draw lots of attention and negativity.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He only fired the gun in the air at this point and the officer on the radio is telling whoever is in the police car at the end of the street to hold their position.

The news has already said the officer was cleared of any wrong doing, so it's basically a moot point all around. With everything going on with police incidents these days this one is sure to draw lots of attention and negativity.

Sounds like you may be defending the criminal or degrading the police. I'm sorry but it you're walking around 'just firing into the air' then you're a threat. Therefore, lethal force by any means is justified in my opinion. He did give up after being hit. He could have kept fighting/firing, but he chose to surrender.

AdvantageR1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Excellent job by the cop that stop this felon. He may have been wanting to die (suicide by cop), but luckily for all of the officers it didn't come to that. Hopefully he gets the help he needs.

The first officer needs to take notes and think more outside the box.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If he's shootable, then he's runoverable. The assertion that they needed to wait for him to do more than shoot in the air is absurd. Should they have waited until he turned and perforated the windshield of passive-cop's car with gunfire before taking action?

OKSpeedDemon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't see a problem with what he did, he was obviously nearing the end of his shift and didn't wanna stick around and do a lot of paperwork on a officer involved shooting. He bought the ticket, give him the ride!

Latest posts

Top Bottom