Carry illegal at church?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dru

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sunday Mass (Saturday and Sunday) should be fine, but I am still telling Fr. Novak! ;)

On a side note, by any chance is your wife the one that heads up RCIC?

Yes. Her name is sarah and she's not "in charge" of the RCIC program but she does teach it on Wed. nights.

natgas

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I also carry at church and work there. I see the lack of security at our facilities and am doing things to further reduce the chances of anything happening as has happened at other churches around the country. I also hope and pray that nothing ever causes me to have to take action but I'm definitely going to be ready if it does happen.

owu1bag5

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I see no purpose to carry in church. I think it is wrong. Church is the house of God and I'm sure he doesn't like weapons in his church. I mean seriously church is about the safest place one could go anyways.

seriously?

yes churches are safe, so are malls, banks, amish school houses, college campuses, high school campuses. i would hope no one would ever carry in any of those places ever...ever!

but wait...the criminals dont know those places are safe so they carry their guns to those places, so i think i may want law abiding citizens to go ahead and carry to those places. yes, on second thought, please everyone continue to carry your weapons to church and every where else and protect the flock.

Latest posts

Top Bottom