TREASON: Biden Regime Admits Flying 320,000 Illegal Immigrants Secretly to at least 43 Airports in the U.S. to Lessen Border Crossing Numbers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This isn't new news for anyone but the OP of those comments. The flights have been going on once again for over three years. Do your homework.
Three years and no one here made a big fuss enough for simple me to notice. That's impressive too. OSA is usually a world leader on getting news like that out.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Three years and no one here made a big fuss enough for simple me to notice. That's impressive too. OSA is usually a world leader on getting news like that out.
You still refuse to do your homework. You're not unintelligent. You have and have done in the past quoted posts by researching past posts to verify your position.
Yet, you refuse to do so now.
Why?
Perhaps it would show your completely and totally wrong?
Prove me wrong.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Three years and no one here made a big fuss enough for simple me to notice.
Guess not.

https://www.okshooters.com/threads/illegal-immigration-dumping.317569/

IMG_9098.jpeg

Sig365CCW

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Banned Supporter
Reaction score
So what? Absolutely nothing will be done about it. Just like everything else that has been going on in this nation for years. Be sure to pay your taxes by April 15 and don’t worry about it. Our government will allow us to get a few tidbits here and there as long as we toe the line.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Looks like you're the one who didn't notice. People have been critical of the CBP One app since it launched. Some called it "concierge service" for illegals. Now that's been proven true. The Biden Administration has spent three years facilitating the ingress of as many illegal immigrants as possible and this is just one more piece of evidence. As soon as Biden lifted Title 42, it was full speed ahead. Why haven't you been paying attention for the past three years?

https://www.americanimmigrationcoun...eal-information-about-development-cbp-one-app

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looks like you're the one who didn't notice. People have been critical of the CBP One app since it launched. Some called it "concierge service" for illegals. Now that's been proven true. The Biden Administration has spent three years facilitating the ingress of as many illegal immigrants as possible and this is just one more piece of evidence. As soon as Biden lifted Title 42, it was full speed ahead. Why haven't you been paying attention for the past three years?

https://www.americanimmigrationcoun...eal-information-about-development-cbp-one-app
Man, I read that whole article and don't see a single line about clandestine flights into the US. Did I miss that?

I did like this part:

CBP One’s Origins

In August 2018, CBP’s Planning Program Analysis and Evaluation Directorate formally launched the development of CBP One to bring together services provided by different CBP mobile apps. According to an August 14, 2018 memorandum, CBP’s Office of Field Operations (OFO) funded the app and developed it with the help of the agency’s Office of Information Technology.

My history is a bit hazy, but I thought Biden wasn't even in office in 2018.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Man, I read that whole article and don't see a single line about clandestine flights into the US. Did I miss that?

I did like this part:

CBP One’s Origins

In August 2018, CBP’s Planning Program Analysis and Evaluation Directorate formally launched the development of CBP One to bring together services provided by different CBP mobile apps. According to an August 14, 2018 memorandum, CBP’s Office of Field Operations (OFO) funded the app and developed it with the help of the agency’s Office of Information Technology.

Yes, the app was developed in 2018 for the dept , but the story isn’t about that. It’s about Biden using the existing app to now arrange flights into the US.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If this has been going on for years you're telling me there's been no whistle blower? Like this is the first report? I know ya'll'd've called it out here before. So either opsec is unbelievably too notch number one stellar or something doesn't add up.

These two took all of a few seconds to look up:

https://news.yahoo.com/bodycam-foot...4A0AOQ5TXWl-C0v07J0ma0-cvVYDSzs8rwaX4PTc3bbyd

https://www.news4jax.com/i-team/202...ts-landed-in-jacksonville-over-last-6-months/

How do you like your crow?

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I did like this part:

CBP One’s Origins

Did you intentionally miss the part where I stated "As soon as Biden lifted Title 42, it was full speed ahead."???

I'm going to go with the premise that you just read it too quickly and missed that part, because its important to the topic at hand. The BIDEN Administration abused the CBP One app, not the Trump Administration. Do try to keep up! ;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom