TREASON: Biden Regime Admits Flying 320,000 Illegal Immigrants Secretly to at least 43 Airports in the U.S. to Lessen Border Crossing Numbers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NationalMatch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Revelations have emerged that the Biden regime has been operating secret charter flights to transport illegal immigrants from foreign airports to various U.S. cities. This covert operation has been ongoing amidst an unprecedented influx of illegal aliens across the southern border.

Customs and Border Protection (CBP), an agency under Alejandro Mayorka’s Department of Homeland Security, has been at the forefront of these operations, which have remained undisclosed to the public.

In a recent Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit, lawyers for CBP refused to reveal details about the program, citing potential national security vulnerabilities, according to Daily Mail.

The Center for Immigration Studies (CIS), a think tank known for advocating tighter immigration controls, reported that these obscure flights have facilitated the entry of approximately 320,000 illegal aliens into at least 43 different airports in the US. These figures were disclosed for the period ranging from January through December 2023.

It has been suggested that the CBP One mobile application played a pivotal role in this operation. The app, originally intended to simplify the asylum application process, appears to have been repurposed to grant travel authorization and temporary humanitarian release to individuals from various countries.

The migrants, once approved via CBP One, have been allowed to enter and remain in the U.S. for up to two years under a special parole provision, during which time they are also eligible to work. This has occurred notwithstanding the lack of legal status for these individuals to reside in the country.

Elon Musk reacted upon learning about this damning revelation.

“This administration is both importing voters and creating a national security threat from unvetted illegal immigrants. It is highly probable that the groundwork is being laid for something far worse than 9/11. Just a matter of time,” he wrote on X.

Musk added, “It is obvious to anyone who is not a fool that this administration is deliberately importing vast numbers of illegals. No grand conspiracy theory is needed to explain this, just simple incentives: they are far more likely to vote Democrat than Republican. This is why Dems are constantly pushing to legalize illegals and won’t deport them, even when they are arrested for crime, which otherwise seem … I dunno … like an opportune time. If illegals can beat up American police on camera in Times Square, be released without bail and get rewarded with free tickets to California, what more do you need to know?”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/03/treason-biden-regime-admits-flying-secretly-320000-illegal/

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Last edited:

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's the repubs in congress fault. The pansies won't even think of impeaching him over this, they instead waste Biden's whole term investigating his foreign corruption. They've had an easy case with this and also the student loan forgiveness which are basically slam dunks. That's why they won't touch them.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man, the OPSEC to keep it secret so long was amazing. You'd think that at least some of the CBP people that supposedly hate him would have outed it a long time ago before it got to be so many. And surely some of the people at the receiving airports.

I mean, frankly that's just top quality clandestine there.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Man, the OPSEC to keep it secret so long was amazing. You'd think that at least some of the CBP people that supposedly hate him would have outed it a long time ago before it got to be so many. And surely some of the people at the receiving airports.

I mean, frankly that's just top quality clandestine there.
You're just responding to the one person's report.
This shat has been going on for three years with clandestine drops in airports all over the country.
Need proof, look it up although you already know and approve of it, I'm sure. Let's keep electing the people that want to take our guns away from us.
Hmmmm, last time I was on here, you own guns and like to reload to feed them.
Why in God's name do you want to keep voting to keep those folks in office that vow to remove them from the common citizens?

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You're just responding to the one person's report.
This shat has been going on for three years with clandestine drops in airports all over the country.
Need proof, look it up although you already know and approve of it, I'm sure. Let's keep electing the people that want to take our guns away from us.
Hmmmm, last time I was on here, you own guns and like to reload to feed them.
Why in God's name do you want to keep voting to keep those folks in office that vow to remove them from the common citizens?
I love it when you get all full of assumptions about me. Proves you don't know me near as well as you think you do.

If this has been going on for years you're telling me there's been no whistle blower? Like this is the first report? I know ya'll'd've called it out here before. So either opsec is unbelievably too notch number one stellar or something doesn't add up.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I love it when you get all full of assumptions about me. Proves you don't know me near as well as you think you do.

HA! HA! Are you going to be the third liberal on this forum to claim you're really a Republican and just voted for biden and the democrat agenda to remove guns from the public because you don't like Trump?

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If this has been going on for years you're telling me there's been no whistle blower? Like this is the first report? I know ya'll'd've called it out here before. So either opsec is unbelievably too notch number one stellar or something doesn't add up.
This isn't new news for anyone but the OP of those comments. The flights have been going on once again for over three years. Do your homework.

Latest posts

Top Bottom