TREASON: Biden Regime Admits Flying 320,000 Illegal Immigrants Secretly to at least 43 Airports in the U.S. to Lessen Border Crossing Numbers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sig365CCW

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Banned Supporter
Reaction score
I Hope I'm quoting this correctly, but the Constitution of The United States, Article II, Section 4 states:

The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and conviction of, Treason Bribery, or other high crimes and Misdemeanors.

Article IV, Section 4 further states: The United States shall guarantee to every state in this Union a Republican form of government, and shall protect each of them against invasion and on Application of the
Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislative cannot be convened against domestic Violence.

Is it too broad to think that some treasonous activity, bribery or invasion has taken place during this present administration? I hope that if it is pursued, that it would take enough time to not allow Kamala Harris to be president. But based on recent history, the Constitution is not followed, enforced or read due to the dust from circling wagons.
That requires Congress and Senate to act. Congress has and the Senate won’t.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That requires Congress and Senate to act. Congress has and the Senate won’t.
I'm going to research what constitutes treason, I'm curious.

www.law.cornell.edu › constitution-conan › article-3Treason Clause: Doctrine and Practice | U.S. Constitution ...

Article III, Section 3, Clause 1: Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be...
Dadblame, that sounds like it's already been done by a few presidents back also. Isn't giving 8 billion dollars of military equipment to the Taliban sort of aiding and comforting?

Last edited:

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did you intentionally miss the part where I stated "As soon as Biden lifted Title 42, it was full speed ahead."???

I'm going to go with the premise that you just read it too quickly and missed that part, because its important to the topic at hand. The BIDEN Administration abused the CBP One app, not the Trump Administration. Do try to keep up! ;)
Reading
Is
Fundamental

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just gonna drop this here.....
Apparently, perfectly legal (good idea or not), and nothing secretive about it.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory...ely-accused-secret-flights-hundreds-107867894
This is a somewhat recent phenomenon, where the leftstream media outlet will billboard that claims against the Biden Administration are “false”. Then in the body of the article admit that everything being reported (in this case by the Center for Immigration Studies) is accurate, but focus on select words and claim it isn’t what you think it is.

Fact: Biden paroled over 320,000 aliens into the United States who would not otherwise qualify.

Fact: They were allowed to fly directly into US airports without going through a land border entry point along the continental United States border.

Fact: The Dept. Of Homeland Security did not publish this information.

Fact: When a FOIA request was filed, DHS refused to release the information regarding which 42 airports they were flown into.

Fact: The CBP “vetting” done on aliens from countries that don’t have normalized relations with the United States, is only as good as the information the foreign government provides.

Do you think the information provided to the United States by foreign governments such as Cuba, Venezuela, Nicaragua and Haiti is complete and accurate on each alien we let fly into the US?

Fact: ABC is gaslighting us in the linked article. :(

L.C.

👮🏻RETIRED L.E.O.👮🏻
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_2237.gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom