Case & Associates Properties, Inc. - Posting of no gun sign at all locations

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lurkerinthewoods

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Let's go to the judges. 9.3/10
Well he's probably in the running for the silver medal, but Russia still has trolls that may be able to take gold here today Bob.

Stupid Russians...
i1235.photobucket.com_albums_ff422_Lurkerinthewoods_icon_mad.gif

I don't think he said anything close to what you suggest. He can be disappointed in their position and still do business with them.

I was just giving another example of a "knee jerk" reaction...
i1235.photobucket.com_albums_ff422_Lurkerinthewoods_icon_lol_1.gif
My comment was sorta made in jest... There seems to be a small consensus on the forum that if a business post a gun buster sign, the first reaction is to boycott the business. My point is, this probably rarely happens, and I was curious how this company was going to respond to his displeasure.

XPerties

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Stupid Russians...
i1235.photobucket.com_albums_ff422_Lurkerinthewoods_icon_mad.gif

I was just giving another example of a "knee jerk" reaction...
i1235.photobucket.com_albums_ff422_Lurkerinthewoods_icon_lol_1.gif
My comment was sorta made in jest... There seems to be a small consensus on the forum that if a business post a gun buster sign, the first reaction is to boycott the business. My point is, this probably rarely happens, and I was curious how this company was going to respond to his displeasure.

Well this thread nor did my email sent to corp office and local offices ever say anything about boycotting HOWEVER it did say "disappointed" which is better than saying nothing like some have implied as a better alternative. It's easy to be a internet smartass or BS artist but to actually talk civil to a person/persons/company/management takes class which is lacking in some of the replies found in this thread.

Latest posts

Top Bottom