Teen gunman who 'sprayed DC neighborhood with 26 rounds from an AR-15' is released on bail by self-confessed 'woke' judge

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Looks more like an AK to me?

IMG_6820.jpeg

Chaparral

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What could go wrong? Is this a white male? DC knows we need to disarm all of those dangerous people. Just because possession of even one piece of brass is a felony there does not mean this poor misunderstood youth has done anything wrong. Society is obviously stacked against the poor young person. And how do you know we are not misgendering this poor young youth. We should all lose some more of our social justice points. Besides, it is not like anything violent occurred just because it was on tape. Mostly peaceful demonstration. Drop all charges and let the poor child free. Jeesh

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What could go wrong? Is this a white male? DC knows we need to disarm all of those dangerous people. Just because possession of even one piece of brass is a felony there does not mean this poor misunderstood youth has done anything wrong. Society is obviously stacked against the poor young person. And how do you know we are not misgendering this poor young youth. We should all lose some more of our social justice points. Besides, it is not like anything violent occurred just because it was on tape. Mostly peaceful demonstration. Drop all charges and let the poor child free. Jeesh
By the facial features hair line and style, I’m going to assume this IS NOT a white male. It seems to me like this so called “judge” is covering for a “brutha”. :rolleyes2

Latest posts

Top Bottom