Case & Associates Properties, Inc. - Posting of no gun sign at all locations

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's true. Apt. complexes are often ridiculous. I rented from a regular landlord type guy and it was a refreshing experience. Apt. complexes are horrible to deal with.

BikerHT

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Case also has a pretty good presence in the OKC area. 3 of my family members have worked for them for over 10 years. One daughter is a manager for them, another daughter is a leasing agent for them and a SIL is in their maintenance dept. They are all gun 'enthusiasts' who will soon be taking their SDA classes. I'll discuss this issue with them to see what they have to say.

(We have 40 acres, come see us with or without guns, too. Bring beer, tho!) :drunk2:

cmhbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not up on the OK trespass laws. In Ohio, if you entered a place posted "No Trespassing," you were guilty of aggravated trespass instead of simple trespass. I think it's been held up there that No Guns signs are equivalent to a no trespassing sign, bumping the offense from a misdemeanor 4 or 5 to an M1. Is that not the case here?

Phw

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I enjoy carrying a concealed weapon past the do not carry signs. I understand how some people or groups may be nervous. They have a right to their opinion - so do I, I carry wherever the CCW law allows.

Latest posts

Top Bottom