Case cleaning question??? Help!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I finally bought some of the fine textrue corn cob media from H&H (overpriced) and used it with my Nu-Finish and Mineral Spirits as recommended to me by KurtM and my brass looks great after an hour. If you let it run 3+ hours it looks better than new! I have been retumbling all my brass for the last 2 weeks. LOL!

tul9033

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
2nd that, I never have added mineral spirits before. On my last batch I added a few capfulls of MS and dab of Nu-Finish and the brass came out sparkling.

I finally bought some of the fine textrue corn cob media from H&H (overpriced) and used it with my Nu-Finish and Mineral Spirits as recommended to me by KurtM and my brass looks great after an hour. If you let it run 3+ hours it looks better than new! I have been retumbling all my brass for the last 2 weeks. LOL!

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Guys I was giving the case cleaning media tip if the century by Mr. Glenn "Curly" Harrison. You can buy 50# bags of corn cob, walnut or pretty much whatever else you might want to tumble your brass with at bulk prices. I just spent less than $30 on the 50# bag. Compared to any other "deal" I've seen or heard of this is super cheap. The corn con media comes in 3 different sizes too. I got the middle size and have no trouble plugging up .223. The name of the place is Andersen Sales Inc. Here is a link to their website too.
http://www.andersonsalesinc.com/

Thanks again Curly! I owe you a beer or two.

Latest posts

Top Bottom