CASH for help -- Weatherford area: car broken down

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

petersonb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone in the weather ford area available to help with a car break down right now? Ive got cash

If you had a trailer, even better. I need to pull intake manifold and supercharger off to replace a connector on a broken heater hose.

Dumped all coolant and can't drive it.

Located east of exit 80 on I 40

Email is best correspondence. Calls won't go through for me right now

[email protected]

petersonb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It was good to meet ya, hope you made it safe and sound!

Well I made it to my girlfriends house in Clinton. Car still isn't working right. Gonna leave it here until I get a car trailer.

Anyone know anyone in the area of Newcastle, Yukon, Clinton, or anywhere in between who would rent me their trailer?

It's a lowered mustang, and I usually have to use boards to get it on the trailer without scraping off my front fender..

Any help is appreciated!

-Brad

petersonb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What a day.

Took the supercharger off on the side of the road, Oklahomabassin (Dusty) showed up with a trailer, but I thought I had a plan which would work. THANKS DUSTY!! A+ guy.

20130831_141219.jpg

20130831_141150.jpg

Pieced it back together enough to drive ~20 min to my girlfriend's grandparent's house in Clinton. Left it there for several days. Huge thanks to them as well.

Veggie Meat (Brian) was also a HUGE HELP throughout this process. He offered to drive me in his truck, using Dusty's trailer, to Fayetteville, AR for only lunch and cost of fuel. ANOTHER A+ GUY!!

Plans changed suddenly so I had to come back to Fayetteville earlier than expected and didn't have time to take these two guys up on their offers.

Today, my dad (from Poteau, OK) and I drove to Clinton with a trailer and picked the car up. Lots of highway driving on my day off, but oh well. Car is now safe at my mechanic's shop in Fayetteville.

20130902_135340.jpg

THANKS OSA GUYS! You all are awesome!

-Brad

Latest posts

Top Bottom