Catfishing...no, not fishing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cinaet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do these people not know about skype?

24.media.tumblr.com_4336fd242ddc2ba31ad95d82f316c6d3_tumblr_mhcfyi5fWy1r3gb3zo1_500.gif

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, he got back to me, and he admitted that it seemed too good to be true, and that he was on the fence, but thanked me for looking out and is gonna play along with the "mystery" ...said if anything, it's fun and he might get a good laugh out of it.

Better be careful if the catfish is hired by a third party...

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You've got no worries... Zombie and Shelshy are practically the boys next door ;)

Haha! You think I don't know which of you fellas lives around me and which ones don't?? Not to worry, HMFIC ... You are too damaged right now to be worth the time and trouble ... I'll give you a couple of lifetimes ... You'll come around! :naughty:

(BTW, there are a LOT more OSA'ers living over here by me than Zomie and Shelshy ... :naughty: :naughty: :rollingla And several of them are even closer than "practically" next door ... :wink2:)

In all seriousness, there are a BUNCH of you guys over here ... thank goodness ... Because when the zombies come, I'm not gonna be able to cook and shoot at the same time! :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom