CCI Mini-mags (22LR) as Cheapter than Dirt (price gouge)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

egriton

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry for the typos in the title -- can't edit it now.

As of 8:30pm, Cheaper than Dirt has CCI mini-mags, 22LR in stock.
However, they're asking $24.97 for a box of 100!

I called to make sure that it wasn't a typo. The guy on the phone confirmed, and from the sound of his voice, I think he's been dealing with similar calls for a while.

Personally, I won't give in, but I leave it to others to decide:

http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/product/AMM-075

Have a look at their other ammo prices -- I think "cheaper than dirt" refers to their character and not their prices.

Porter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here's an old box I found last night while digging in the back of the ammo closet. No telling how old it is, but I could sure get used to the price......

i36.photobucket.com_albums_e33_ripple420_photo_zps03cbb632.jpg

egriton

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was very tempted to write them a letter -- and even started drafting it -- basically that people will remember this and will not patronize them in the future. I'm sure they've thought about it, but decided to gouge regardless. Perhaps they assume we'll just forget, or will accept their laissez faire capitalism, or perhaps they believe that most patrons care about nothing other than best price.... They might be right. But there are also many gun enthusiasts who don't use Pay Pal or other services and retailer on principle. Maybe CTD will join those blacklists.

Latest posts

Top Bottom