CCW Belt

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chr_edw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I need a new belt and want to get a decent one that won't break the bank. Also not looking for a dress belt, since I have not worn dress pants in about 4 years. Don't get me wrong I would like to have one by a custom holster manufacture but really can't spend $90.00 on a belt right now.

Anyone try one of the Galco sport belts, or maby one of the Loopers ?

Spooln-Rex

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
+1 for the wilderness belts. i like mine alot and the fit is great with and without the holster in place. i got the 5 stitch version it was like $52 shipped.

chr_edw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies everyone. That will give me a good reason to stop in H&H and look at the looper (never been there ) next time I am in the OKC . I had thought about the wilderness and might pick one up for IDPA etc... but am more of a leather guy for every day wear.

liliysdad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looper makes good stuff, been wearing one of their kydex belts for three years now. I will never, however, buy another thing from them after the way they have treated my wife over an order made in December.

Latest posts

Top Bottom