CCW Belt

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rolando

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
whooaaaa I've heard nothing but horror stories about Rafter S. Good product but horrible service. Liars and thieves is what many call them. I'd do some research before ordering. I have no experience but read a lot of bad stories,

rawhide

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
whooaaaa I've heard nothing but horror stories about Rafter S. Good product but horrible service. Liars and thieves is what many call them. I'd do some research before ordering. I have no experience but read a lot of bad stories,

I did my share of research and didn't read any "horror" stories. I did have an issue with them about the delay in receiving an item and can't comment on experiences I've heard nothing about.

I can say that the one belt, holster, and mag pouch I own, as well as the holsters I have looked at are top quality.

chr_edw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ended up picking up a looper at h&h since I was in OKC today. Nice and stiff, it will definitely do the job even though it is not the best looking belt in the world. The one one on Cabella's was on back order in my size or I would have ordered that one.

TheLastDaze

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Looper makes good stuff, been wearing one of their kydex belts for three years now. I will never, however, buy another thing from them after the way they have treated my wife over an order made in December.

what happened anyway?? If its one thing I've learned in my life is there's always TWO sides to every story...

I'm all about customer service and I too refuse to do business with someone with bad CS, I'm interested in their belts but would like to hear more about your account..

Burk Cornelius

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I know the original poster has already bought a Looper belt but I thought I would comment anyway. This Cableas belt looks ALOT like a Filson double belt at less than half the price.

I wear the Filson and it is the best belt I have ever had (and I have had a lot) HOWEVER, if you get a Filson or one of these Cabelas be aware that the thickness is something that most holster makers don't consider. It will not work with most slotted OWB holsters or any holster that utilizes a steel clip. It is too thick for a clip to properly close over and most slots are too "narrow" to weave this belt through.

That being said, if you use an IWB holster with belt loops or an OWB with enormous slots this belt will serve you very well.

BC

Burk Cornelius

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looper Leather Goods, I-35 on east side service road, between SE 15th and SE 25th Streets, in OKC. Kydex-reinforced leather belts: Good stuff at a good price, IMO! Great mom and pop owners.

http://www.looperleather.com/

Except they are now closed. They only manufacture they don't sell them any more. They are trying to get retailers to sell the goods for them, such as H&H etc.

Latest posts

Top Bottom