CCW Printing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spd67

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't completely understand why the state is allowing concealed carry on tech center campuses and not other college campuses. To me, it seems like we should either legalize both or not legalize either one.

You can't carry on Tech Center's you can just lock it up in the car when you get there and leave it in the parking lot......

BrandonMF

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"Ma'am, if my colostomy bag bothers you, I can wait outside"

I said this to the manager of a Dollar General when I first started carrying. Great minds? haha.

I've still got that phobia that everyone can see me when I carry, but I do it anyway. If they see it or anything, well it happens. I was really nervous the other day in Braums though. Girl left the cash register open a little too long and was fumbling the change when I was buying milk. I kept getting the feeling that the long line of people behind me saw my gun when I bent over and picked up the milk and were about to scream, expecting me to pull it and rob the place. ahhaha. Absurd, but it was my first time carrying small of back and it just felt exposed.

STWshooter87

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I said this to the manager of a Dollar General when I first started carrying. Great minds? haha.

I've still got that phobia that everyone can see me when I carry, but I do it anyway. If they see it or anything, well it happens. I was really nervous the other day in Braums though. Girl left the cash register open a little too long and was fumbling the change when I was buying milk. I kept getting the feeling that the long line of people behind me saw my gun when I bent over and picked up the milk and were about to scream, expecting me to pull it and rob the place. ahhaha. Absurd, but it was my first time carrying small of back and it just felt exposed.

BrandonMF, this is where I am too except I'm now considering a pocket carry. It "feels" like everyone can see what I'm carrying. Mine isn't a compact but it is a double stack mag pt111. I'm 6'1" and weigh 240 but when I look in the mirror all I see is my print. I'm using a don hume single clip holster now but a friend introduced me to cross breed so I'm going with that soon. It looks like larger surface area to spread over and the double clip will keep my rig from shifting. Thoughts?

grizzly97

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
BrandonMF, this is where I am too except I'm now considering a pocket carry. It "feels" like everyone can see what I'm carrying. Mine isn't a compact but it is a double stack mag pt111. I'm 6'1" and weigh 240 but when I look in the mirror all I see is my print. I'm using a don hume single clip holster now but a friend introduced me to cross breed so I'm going with that soon. It looks like larger surface area to spread over and the double clip will keep my rig from shifting. Thoughts?

I use a cross breed and love it! Holds the pistol well, keeps it tight to my body (I carry at 4 o'clock owb) and it's so comfortable I can barely notice it's there. I highly recomend it!

Latest posts

Top Bottom