CCW Printing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was sitting in church Sunday morning. Waiting for the service to start. I people watch while waiting. Noticed a guy walking down the isle near me. As he passed you could see a clear outline of the pistol he had under his shirt. He walked down close to the front row and had a seat. Now I'm just a few rows from the back of the sanctuary. So maybe 50-75 feet from where he sat down. You can't tell me that I'm the only one that noticed it. People were sitting directly behind him when he sat down.

Printing essentially shows your hands. More than likely there won't be screaming and running if you end up printing at some point, depending on your location. However, it is still technically not keeping your firearm concealled. And if you get a cop on a bad day you could land yourself in a bit of trouble. Do yourself a favor and be sure you are giving yourself the best opportunity to prevent printing.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I see the bottoms of holsters or barrels sticking out at the bottom of shirts and jackets all the time and laugh about it. Not a big deal to me.

SlammerG_89

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I agree, to me its not a big deal. If something were to ever happen it all comes down to he said she said and i already have a great lawyer so no worries there. I was just wanting to know why everyone gets so uptight about it, the law doesn't make not of it specifically thus making it up to interpretation as well. What one man considers concealed may not be what another considers it.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was at a friend's cookout about a month ago and one of their friends is a LEO. I look over in the kitchen and I see him printing hardcore. I could tell he was carrying condition 0 or 1 because I could easily make out the hammer. He wasn't wearing some tight Affliction shirt or anything, he was just busy helping haul food in and out while constantly bending over to take care of their 3 month old baby, all of which caused his holster to slide from 3/4 o'clock to more of a 5 o'clock position. We talked about it for a little bit, but that's the first time I've ever seen somebody printing.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
I was at a friend's cookout about a month ago and one of their friends is a LEO. I look over in the kitchen and I see him printing hardcore. I could tell he was carrying condition 0 or 1 because I could easily make out the hammer. He wasn't wearing some tight Affliction shirt or anything, he was just busy helping haul food in and out while constantly bending over to take care of their 3 month old baby, all of which caused his holster to slide from 3/4 o'clock to more of a 5 o'clock position. We talked about it for a little bit, but that's the first time I've ever seen somebody printing.

Off duty LEO's have been the only ones I've seen where you could identify features on the gun. At least I assume they are off duty, since there is no police markings or badge visible.

bryanherron

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had a gentleman tell me a story about a shop owner/worker noticing his bulge. He said that he and his wife were shopping and he noticed the lady behind the counter staring at his "Printing" gun, so he caught her eye and said politely "Ma'am, if my colostomy bag bothers you, I can wait outside" to which she became very embarrassed, apologized and never looked again. Obviously the printing was not very severe or at least not enough that she was certain that it was a firearm, but it's a good example of being prepared to diffuse the situation. Something we all should be mentally prepared for.

yaufent

New to the site!
Reaction score
I don't completely understand why the state is allowing concealed carry on tech center campuses and not other college campuses. To me, it seems like we should either legalize both or not legalize either one.

Latest posts

Top Bottom