CDC admits death toll is inflated! Of 161,392 deaths ONLY 6% / 9,683 ARE DIRECTLY CAUSED BY COVID.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No one. Not a single person in the field said masks stop the transmission of the rona. I thought we covered this earlier in the thread.

yes we did .. thanks for pointing that out
that hard mask data are all but universally ignored

a major chunk of America are still shut down based on masks working
and people spread COVID without symptoms
when in fact based on hard science via contact tracing
people that tested positive for C19 without symptoms
showed NO signs of spreading C19

scientists believe folks without symptom's viral load are NOT high enough to spread.
can only spread just before symptoms presents and after symptoms presents.

in fact the name COVID-19 was first commonly used in China to designate how C19 was diagnosed.
early DNA/RNA test were very unreliable and expensive. folks instead were diagnosed by actual symptoms with CT scans. patients with loaded up lungs as verified by CT scans were labeled as COVID-19

Covid, the flu, common cold.. any RNA virus.

You can use any of hydroxychloriquine, ivermectin, or querciten ....with zinc.
One doctor said,HCQ is the gun, but zinc is the bullets, this applies to all three. They are called "ionophores", they help get zinc ions into cells to stop the replication of viruses.
This stops the virus replicating, so it MUST be taken at the very first symptoms to have any use.
Ivermectin has a higher success rate in studies and almost zero side effects, you might get a headache.
quercetin is an over the counter plant extract.
All 3 are known safe for decades.
HCQ has even been used against ebola.

BUT you should still consider the vitamin regimen as well, as people who have good amounts of those vitamins in their bodies have far lower rates of cancer, and all kinds of other health problems.

Last edited:

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
pdWranvf.jpeg

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe you haven't seen it, but hcq has been trial tested over the last few months here in the US with zero effect on those hospitalized. It's a pretty newly published paper, probably hasn't made the rounds, but findings have been peer reviewed and results confirmed/replicated in two other countries.

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/2772922

It may be beneficial to those who aren't that taken by the rona, but as it hasn't impacted the worst off, it probably won't be recommended for the average covid patient.

Ivermectin is pretty interesting. My cousins and aunt took it after the neighbor/vet gave it to them. They sweat pretty profusely for a day and drank gallons of water, but felt better the next day, full recovery in a few more. They weren't bad off to begin with. I've got some in the barn, if I had it, I'd do a shot. When they told me, I thought they were crazy, but after seeing the impact they think it's having overseas, looks as promising as the hcq once did.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe you haven't seen it, but hcq has been trial tested over the last few months here in the US with zero effect on those hospitalized. It's a pretty newly published paper, probably hasn't made the rounds, but findings have been peer reviewed and results confirmed/replicated in two other countries.

It may be beneficial to those who aren't that taken by the rona, but as it hasn't impacted the worst off, it probably won't be recommended for the average covid patient.

Ivermectin is pretty interesting. My cousins and aunt took it after the neighbor/vet gave it to them. They sweat pretty profusely for a day and drank gallons of water, but felt better the next day, full recovery in a few more. They weren't bad off to begin with. I've got some in the barn, if I had it, I'd do a shot. When they told me, I thought they were crazy, but after seeing the impact they think it's having overseas, looks as promising as the hcq once did.

old news HCQ doesn't work after C19 has already infected your lungs to point of trouble breathing. ALL antivirals has to be given early on. that's how they work .. HCQ is the gun, zinc is the bullets.

sorry once C19 is allowed to go into a rampage inside your body to where lungs are loaded with fluids. your odds of recovery takes a nose dive! this is why steroids increases your recovery by about 30%

if you are displaying symtoms of being sick. your clock is ticking. don't wait to start an antiviral and zinc. Quercetin and zinc are available OTC on Amazon to your door quick.

please don't misunderstand me, best to go to a doctor who prescribes HCQ / zinc and antibiotic. to folks showing symtoms, time is your enemy.

ivermectin has barely been covered in this fairly comprehensive C19 thread. currently India's treatment for C19 are: ivermectin, zinc and doxycycline @ $2.65 per treatment .. sauce in earlier thread

Last edited:

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

My wife was telling me of some doctors that have been "testing" Ivermectin. From what she was telling me, the Ivermectin is supposed to help inhibit the corona virus, thus it could be taken before one gets the rona to help prevent, not necessarily cure. From what you are saying, it apparently works pretty well as a cure as well.

We have doctor appointments early next month and plan on asking her about the Ivermectin.

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll admit I've been shaking my head at both extremes of this COVID thing (the "It's not even as bad as the flu!" and the "OMG we're all gonna die!" types).
This story out of Cali stuck me as very sad. I'm sure somebody will try to make political hay about whether the man's death was from COVID or not, and whether or not his death even matters because he was old. May he Rest In Peace and may his family find comfort.

"A coronavirus patient in California allegedly beat his hospital roommate to death with an oxygen tank — because he was upset the fellow COVID-19 sufferer had begun to pray, police said.
Jesse Martinez, 37, allegedly carried out the brutal attack at Antelope Valley Hospital in Lancaster, a city in LA County, [a week ago Thursday, according to sheriff's officials]...
The unidentified victim, who was described as an 82-year-old Hispanic man, had shared a room with Martinez, police said, adding that the two men did not know each other...
'The suspect became upset when the victim started to pray. He then struck the victim with an oxygen tank,' the sheriff’s department said in a statement.
Martinez was charged with murder, with a hate crime enhancement, and elder abuse. His bail was set at $1 million and he is due to appear in Antelope Valley Court on Dec. 28."
https://nypost.com/2020/12/23/covid-19-patient-reportedly-beat-hospital-roommate-to-death/

Latest posts

Top Bottom