CDC admits death toll is inflated! Of 161,392 deaths ONLY 6% / 9,683 ARE DIRECTLY CAUSED BY COVID.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OK I know it’s not Facebook, but well you know.....

Attachments

• 0650AB14-217A-42E6-9AA3-021D77ADB86E.jpeg
    0650AB14-217A-42E6-9AA3-021D77ADB86E.jpeg
    19.5 KB · Views: 101

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
seems like there's not many technical white papers on new vaccines yet. please do share if you are aware of new white papers.
in the 30 min video above, loads of medical professionals come out against new vaccines.
main complaint seems to be based on, new vaccines has NOT meet traditional safety tests
which typically takes about 5 years to complete, so new vaccine users are essentially guinea pigs.
if you have not watched above vaccine video, please do consider as it's a good one.

immune system issues are some of the most complex anywhere.
Dr. Shiva has got to be one of the must trust worthy names, no small thing in today's world.

in below link to X-22 report interview .. at about 8:00 .. Dr. Shiva covers importance of taking Vitamin D-3, A, etc., confirms Quercetin and Zinc essential works same as HCQ (Hydroxychloroquine)

https://x22report.com/aiovg_videos/...-their-illusion-its-time-to-back-the-country/

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
F
seems like there's not many technical white papers on new vaccines yet. please do share if you are aware of new white papers.
in the 30 min video above, loads of medical professionals come out against new vaccines.
main complaint seems to be based on, new vaccines has NOT meet traditional safety tests
which typically takes about 5 years to complete, so new vaccine users are essentially guinea pigs.
if you have not watched above vaccine video, please do consider as it's a good one.

immune system issues are some of the most complex anywhere.
Dr. Shiva has got to be one of the must trust worthy names, no small thing in today's world.

in below link to X-22 report interview .. at about 8:00 .. Dr. Shiva covers importance of taking Vitamin D-3, A, etc., confirms Quercetin and Zinc essential works same as HCQ (Hydroxychloroquine)

https://x22report.com/aiovg_videos/...-their-illusion-its-time-to-back-the-country/

“..new vaccines has NOT meet traditional safety tests
which typically takes about 5 years to complete, so new vaccine users are essentially guinea pigs...”

Another false claim. Why is it most of your sources are from conspiracy/pseudoscience websites? It doesn’t help your case & makes you less credible with everyone on this site. Look, I don’t care if you don’t like the vaccine, don’t take it if you don’t want to-nobody cares. But if I see false claims, I’ll call them out.​

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
this is so dumb. The incident rate for bells palsy for vaccine recipients is actually less than the incident rate for Bell’s palsy in the general population. You cannot say the nurse got Bell’s palsy from the vaccine. It’s just another anti Vaxer conspiracy theory.

tell it to the four vaccine trial volunteers that also got Bell's palsy after vaccine ..
does anyone know if first nurse with Bell palsy recovered yet?

Four trial volunteers who got Pfizer's COVID-19 vaccine developed Bell's palsy - but FDA denies that the temporary facial paralysis was caused by the shot
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/...ot-Pfizers-vaccine-developed-Bells-palsy.html

Four people who received the real shot in Pfizer's trial of its coronavirus vaccine developed a form of temporary facial paralysis known as Bell's policy, new data from the firm and the FDA published ahead of regulators' Thursday approval meeting revealed.

36600272-9030943-image-a-3_1607446144390.jpg

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
“tell it to the four vaccine trial volunteers that also got Bell's palsy after vaccine”

More stupidity. I realize the anti-vaxxers are using this to scare people. Bells Palsy is a benign illness & there is no evidence it’s caused by the vaccine. Again, the rate of Bell’s palsy in the clinical trials is LESS then the rate in the general population. Have you ever studied statistics & probability in college? One of the Moderna trial participants who received the placebo even had Bells Palsy afterward. Maybe the placebo is a conspiracy too.
I realize there are a lot of conspiracy crazies on his thread, but man, you guys are embarrassing yourselves.
It never ceases to amaze me. It’s futile to reply. Good luck & hope you don’t catch this.

tell it to the four vaccine trial volunteers that also got Bell's palsy after vaccine ..
does anyone know if first nurse with Bell palsy recovered yet?

Four trial volunteers who got Pfizer's COVID-19 vaccine developed Bell's palsy - but FDA denies that the temporary facial paralysis was caused by the shot
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/...ot-Pfizers-vaccine-developed-Bells-palsy.html

Four people who received the real shot in Pfizer's trial of its coronavirus vaccine developed a form of temporary facial paralysis known as Bell's policy, new data from the firm and the FDA published ahead of regulators' Thursday approval meeting revealed.

36600272-9030943-image-a-3_1607446144390.jpg

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
F

“..new vaccines has NOT meet traditional safety tests
which typically takes about 5 years to complete, so new vaccine users are essentially guinea pigs...”

Another false claim. Why is it most of your sources are from conspiracy/pseudoscience websites? It doesn’t help your case & makes you less credible with everyone on this site. Look, I don’t care if you don’t like the vaccine, don’t take it if you don’t want to-nobody cares. But if I see false claims, I’ll call them out.​

please provide actual evidence of what you stated.
I've not seen any evidence of new vaccines passing 5 year safety trials.
then factor question of "vaccine" that modifies your DNA .. are they even vaccines?

please note claims that C19 vaccines has not passed a 5 year safety trial came from a long list of medical professionals, not me. sauce in 30 min video above with loads of doctors from USA, UK and EU.

now please do provide your actual evidence of what you claim? waiting ...

Latest posts

Top Bottom