CDNN RANT!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BryanDP

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
UPDATE:

I never got my shipping information but the package showed up yesterday.

Considering the decent experiences some of you have had with them, it is really too bad that their refusal to honor my simple request of emailing me the tracking information I didn't receive automatically has left such a bad taste in my mouth. Based on my experience I would be very hesitant to ever order from them again, though, because if they wouldn't help with such a simple thing what would they do if something major went wrong?

I think I'm spoiled by Amazon.

Bryan

Pinkpantywearer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Ive used cheaper than dirt plenty. The problem is people want cheap prices and good service. Normally it doesnt work that way. Most of the time in order to cut prices companies will cut payroll and wages. Therefore you get less help and the help they have is the lower end of the scale. All in order for them to make money selling at cheaper prices.

Absolutely while I have never had an issue with CDNN, I have had poor experiences with Buds and Davidsons Defense. Both discount dealers so you end up deciding if the savings is worth the hassle each item should have a break over. Mine is about $50 if I save $50 or more I understand I may not get good service and OK with that saving money. If I want great service I just shop locally.

MadDogs

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Absolutely while I have never had an issue with CDNN, I have had poor experiences with Buds and Davidsons Defense. Both discount dealers so you end up deciding if the savings is worth the hassle each item should have a break over. Mine is about $50 if I save $50 or more I understand I may not get good service and OK with that saving money. If I want great service I just shop locally.

Have never done any business with Davidsons but have bought five guns from Buds over the last year with no problem. Did have an issue with some 22 LR ammo where they got an assist from FedEx.

As to shopping locally, good and bad there too. I would give excellent marks to Wilshire and H&H for how they treated me. Maybe give Academy a C-.

Pinkpantywearer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
With Buds I had one Okay experience and one bad I ordered a yankee hill ar. They promise 5 business day shipping I called them on day 4 they advised don't worry it will go out call back business day 7 told them I hadn't received the tracking they advised they were sure it went out I needed to be patient. Business day 12 or three weeks after I placed my order I called back they stated they were out of stock. Upset obviously they could have told me 10 days prior then it took them another 4 days to refund me and they got upset that I was upset and they felt I had not right to be after all they could sell me another product

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have accounts with USPS, UPS, and FedEx. They notify me of anything addressed to me whether the sender does or not. Might want to look into that possibility?

I get an email when they get notified that I have a shipment due. Another when it is shipped, and finally another when its been delivered.
Works for me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom