CDNN RANT!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BryanDP

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I recently installed a couple of "Atchisson" Ciener .22LR AR conversion kits that I bought probably 10+ years ago. A Google search for additional magazines lead me to CDNN. I placed an order for some magazines on 12/31 but never go any sort of confirmation email.

Today I emailed them politely to ask if they had shipped and I got a response telling me to call them for assistance. I found them online, paid online and ordered online so it doesn't make sense to me that I had to call in to find out if my order had shipped. I told them this. They didn't care. I called in when I was able and was told that the internet folks only are available from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.

Blah, blah, blah. Hashtag first world problems. And the last $100 CDNN will ever get from me. I swear my list is getting longer and longer and longer....

Bryan

FullAuto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If that's all it took to add them to your list, I can imagine that list being pretty long.

You didn't have to call. They could have answered you tomorrow between 9 A.M. - 3 P.M.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry you are having difficulties with them but I have ordered from them several times without a problem. Most recently yesterday around lunch time I ordered four mags and an AR part by evening I had a FEDEx tracking message saying expect Friday delivery. That is typical in my experience.

POKE1911

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'm completely opposite of your logic. If I am having any issue, I'd much rather speak with someone live than over email. More than likely it's a policy set up to make them more efficient while protecting the security of the customer. More often than you'd think, people do not email in with adequate information to locate the problem. A quick conversation can save a lot of back and forth.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm completely opposite of your logic. If I am having any issue, I'd much rather speak with someone live than over email. More than likely it's a policy set up to make them more efficient while protecting the security of the customer. More often than you'd think, people do not email in with adequate information to locate the problem. A quick conversation can save a lot of back and forth.

I HATE talking on the phone. Can't stand it. I'd much rather have an email contact.

MadDogs

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I have had no problems with both CDNN and Cheaper Than Dirt.

But after hearing about all the problems that everyone else has had, I am not sure about doing business with them going forward.

MasterMacBayter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ive used cheaper than dirt plenty. The problem is people want cheap prices and good service. Normally it doesnt work that way. Most of the time in order to cut prices companies will cut payroll and wages. Therefore you get less help and the help they have is the lower end of the scale. All in order for them to make money selling at cheaper prices.

Latest posts

Top Bottom