Celebrating inauguration day

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

V@rmint

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife celebrated inauguration day by exercising her 2nd ammendment right. She bought her first handgun and she is stoked. We plan to sign up for carry classes as soon as we can. Even though this is her first purchase, she is no stranger to firearms as I have several and she has fired most of them. She loves to shoot and has wanted her own personal handgun for years.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Congratulations and condolences.....

Congratulations to her for her new acquisition. Condolences to you because you will soon run out of money from her buying or you will run out of weapons from her taking yours.

Seriously, good for you for introducing her to the fun and frivolity of the firearms family. When will she sign up on OSA for herself and let such as Badge Bunny introduce her to yet more of the lifestyle?

dutchwrangler

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Congrats on your wife's first arms purchase. Instill in her that she doesn't own a firearm, doesn't own a gun and doesn't own a weapon. She owns arms, which is what the 2A prevents the .gov from infringing upon.

UnSafe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I celebrated the countdown to 2016 and honored the current regime by dropping a deuce.

V@rmint- didn't mean to Obamma all over your thread. Congrats to you and your wife on her purchase. Hope she has a blast with it.

V@rmint

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i4.photobucket.com_albums_y120_1950truck_Sig_zps9141d5fe.jpg

This is what she bought. Sig P238 .380.

Latest posts

Top Bottom