Celebrities Urge Americans to Reject NRA, Concealed Carry in Wake of Vegas Shooting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1khNzqs.jpg

vp9ou.jpg

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Who cares what those idiots say. They are the lowest scum in this country. Most of them are about as dumb as a box of rocks yet they try and lecture us like they are educated at Harvard. These morons live in a fantasy land and have no clue what it is like in the real world. If our country ever falls I want a front row seat to watch how quickly these cowards go down.

Apparently, there is something more to Howard Stern than I thought. Listened occasionally on SeriusXm and believed him to be a sharp witted but puerile humorist, marinated in the cynical (know it all) New York City Entertainment Industry Atmosphere where he was spawned, but ultimately expelled. Howard Stern defending the 2nd Amendment......he is more of an Intellectual than his verbal antics suggest or I ever would have guessed. Ooh-Rah! Howard Stern. Semper Fi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
boycott the celebrity's that back gun control! its a sure fire way to ruin there career. spread the word when you find out a popular public figure is antigun! they thrive off the public, well the 2nd amendment is a huge community. its ruined plenty of celebrity's careers when there opinions go against the vast majority of the publics!

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
....but.... I been told these has been's are our ..."betters" as they are so much smarter then everyone ....after all some of them play doctors, Presidents, inventors,...and ...gasp...some even play roles as Gods.

I quit pretending when I was nine or ten....won't these people ever grow up.
I've not done any of that, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express one time.

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Soon as one of them pays for me a 50,000 sq ft house with a reinforced limo, 24-hr bodyguards and house staff so I NEVER have to be at home or "out in public" unprotected I'll think about giving up my guns. Until then, they can suck my dick.
You trying to tell us something here, annie?

okie362

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Soon as one of them pays for me a 50,000 sq ft house with a reinforced limo, 24-hr bodyguards and house staff so I NEVER have to be at home or "out in public" unprotected I'll think about giving up my guns. Until then, they can suck my dick.

Demi I have missed you so much!

One of my favorite movies of all times!

Latest posts

Top Bottom