Changing Address on SBR Forms

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oneof79

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I sent my paper work in for a SBR. It should be approved and sent back sometime in January. I am moving this weekend. Do I send them a change of address before I get the stamp back or wait until I get it then send the change of address?
Will sending it now delay the process?

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Are you moving in state or out of state?

In state, you can probably just have your mail forwarded like you probably will anyway. If you used a trust, just set up another forwarding for the trust name and the form should get to you. I think your mail is forwarded for like 6 months.

Or if you're moving out of state or are just really concerned about this:

Call and talk to the examiner. 304-616-4500. Ask for the status of your application, then ask who the examiner is and ask to speak with him/her. The person on the phone will need an explanation why you need to speak with the examiner. Tell them why and they should put you through. If you get their voicemail, leave a detailed message with the serial number, your name, return number, and a brief description of the issue and they should call you back. Give it a week or so.

Latest posts

Top Bottom