Charlie Sheen Goes on Radio Rant, Has Sitcom Suspended

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BluRaySS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh YEAH! Lost mind, and absolutely cranked up on something! Probably from a prescription during this since he spoke of recent drug testing.

TripleD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No worship here, I find it funny a guy getting 1.8 million per espsode would blow it like this. Goes to show celebrities are mainly retarded ie. lindsey lohan, charlie sheen, etc.

Don't judge all celebrities based off the actions of a few, like Lohan, Sheen, Nick Nolte, Mel Gibson, Courtney Love, Robert Downey Jr., Gary Busey, Whitney Houston, Bobby Brown, Brittney Spears, Paris Hilton, Tom Sizemore, Andy Dick, Brittany Murphy, Corey Haim, Corey Feldman, Michael Jackson, Elvis Presley, John Belushi, Chris Farley, Judy Garland, River Pheonix, John Bonham, Brian Jones, Keith Moon, Eddie Van Halen, Kate Moss, Amy Winehouse, Jimi Hendrix, Janis Joplin, Anna Nicole Smith, Snoop Dogg, Ozzy Osbourne, Eric Roberts, Mackenzie Phillips, Heath Ledger, Dana Plato, Sid Vicious, Jim Morrison, John Entwisle, Gram Parsons, Chris Penn, Freddie Prinze, Kurt Cobain, Jeff Conaway, Daniel Baldwin, Brigitte Nielsen, Heidi Fleiss, Dennis Rodman, Janice Dickenson, Leif Garrett, Jeremy London.......... nevermind.

Cinaet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He's just the latest in a long line of Hollywierd burn-out media pigs. He'll be replaced on all the talk shows soon enough by someone equally brain dead.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK guys ... I didn't read the thread but I just gotta say ... If Charlie Sheen offered me money to flit around on a jet with him and a couple of other gals and God knows who else ... I'd be hard pressed to turn him down.

Nobody associated with him cares two hoots and a holler if he is "okay". What they care about is their golden goose is tired of being on a leash. I say let Charlie do his thing ... if he is crazy as a loon we'll read about him in the obits soon enough. If he is crazy like a fox, the cast and crew of 2 and 1/2 Men (and all his ex-s) will find out soon enough.

I tend to lean towards the crazy as a fox (but he probably does need to lay off the coke a little ...).:coffee2:

ETA: I will admit that I have not seen or heard any of his interviews. Just what everyone else is saying about his interviews ... Time will tell ...

Blinocac200sx

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm guessing the suspension will be like a football team suspending a player for a preseason game that he wouldn't play in anyway. Chances are the sitcom is not filming right now and he'll be "suspended" until their scheduled to start filming again. I don't watch the show but I know it's popular and the network is making way too much money to get all moral about what the star of the show is saying on talk radio. It is more likely to hurt his endorsement deal with Hanes than his acting career.

Uncle Charlie could have an accident, and then they could pull a Dr. Who.

Latest posts

Top Bottom