Charlie Sheen Goes on Radio Rant, Has Sitcom Suspended

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK, I got bored and watched some of this stuff. Either this dude is on a G.G. Allin level of real life trolling (G.G. always seemed smarter and funnier in interviews though)...or he will be studied by future students learning about narcissistic personality disorder.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5aSa4tmVNM

...."droopy-eyed armless children."

"I may may forget about them tomorrow, but they'll live with that memory for the rest of their lives. That's a gift, man."

And my favorite: "Can't is the cancer of happen." ~ Charlie Sheen

spamby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK, I got bored and watched some of this stuff. Either this dude is on a G.G. Allin level of real life trolling (G.G. always seemed smarter and funnier in interviews though)...or he will be studied by future students learning about narcissistic personality disorder.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5aSa4tmVNM

...."droopy-eyed armless children."

"I may may forget about them tomorrow, but they'll live with that memory for the rest of their lives. That's a gift, man."

And my favorite: "Can't is the cancer of happen." ~ Charlie Sheen

He is looney tunes. My favorite was "I'm a man of my word and will finish this season but next season will be $3 million take or leave it."

Hahahahahh looks like your out of a job Charlie, and I don't think the flakes in Hollywood would even touch after this.

Rolando

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Comic Gold!! The best egomaniacal rant I've heard in a while.
"Here's your pee test.. The next ones in your***"

Ole Charlie's got poetry in his fingertips, Adonis DNA........

Latest posts

Top Bottom