Cheap hobby suggestions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kingmarine

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Since I got this Job at Dell I'm starting to really dislike computers more and more. I used to love toying around with them, but now I hardly ever touch my computer at home unless checking my email or something.
Anyway, I'm looking for a new hobby. I'm thinking about reading through my criminal justice books from front to back simply because that stuff interests the heck out of me and it'll help in my classes, but I also need something else.

So lets hear it. What are some good cheap hobby suggestions? I'm really up for anything at this point so no reason to ask what I like. If I knew, I wouldn't be asking :laughup:

Thanks ahead of time :D

Most of my hobbies are expensive....

Anyway what queue do you work in at Dell? I work there as well.

DaveTec

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No offense, but do skateboarders make fun of you the same way they make fun of skiers?

(For the record, I prefer skates and skis over boards)

Well, in my skates I go about 6'6" and at 265lbs, I don't get much attitude. But the rivalry between the discliplines is pretty harsh. I see fights out there all the time.
I'm as old as most of the kid's dads anyway, and the fact that I get along with everyone naturally keeps me from getting much gruff. Sometimes I get dissed about all my pads, but I just smile and explain that I'm too damn old to be cool, so I might as well be safe.

DaveTec

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We always called them fruit booters or kooks. Just for the record I prefer boards.

I think someone posted this in one of the other threads...is this boarder you?

ai126.photobucket.com_albums_p116_djfatmike_animated_20gifs_1271186403415.gif

:pms2:
(j/k)

Latest posts

Top Bottom