Cheaper than Dirt

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BallisticBiker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That is hilarious I get so tired of his half hour ramblings for commercials now especially when it comes to this company

For your entertainment:

Howdy.

I normally would not be so forward and take the time to write this email, unfortunately my outrage has driven me beyond the brink.

Realizing that Cheaper Than Dirt (CTD) has probably paid a small mountain of money for the sponsorship, you need to realize how they are getting those almighty dollars: http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/product/GUN-6920 and http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/ItemListing.aspx?catid=6652 are just a couple of examples.

That rifle sells for $1200-$1300 at Wal-Mart, for crying out loud! Aluminum USGI magazines cost about ten bucks and the fancy PMags from Magpul are $15.00! These clowns at CTD are gouging the life out of uninformed and scared to death consumers and it's just not cool. They are preying on people that are in a panic facing the war on our Constitutional Right to keep and bear arms! Please save the whole "supply and demand" lecture as well as the "capitalism at it's finest" routine. Thank you, but I don't need a lesson on economics. Well, actually I could probably use a few pointers, but I digress... What they are doing just isn't right and it completely rubs me, as well as many others in the "gun community" the wrong way and therefore I will NEVER spend a dime with "Cheaper Than Dirt."

I greatly enjoy your radio program every day Mon - Fri. I absolutely cringe when I hear you singing the praises of these scoundrels!

Thank you for taking the time to read my little rant,
-Billy
Lawton, Ok.

Haven't heard back yet............:scratch:

brnm8brn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For your entertainment:

Howdy.

I normally would not be so forward and take the time to write this email, unfortunately my outrage has driven me beyond the brink.

Realizing that Cheaper Than Dirt (CTD) has probably paid a small mountain of money for the sponsorship, you need to realize how they are getting those almighty dollars: http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/product/GUN-6920 and http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/ItemListing.aspx?catid=6652 are just a couple of examples.

That rifle sells for $1200-$1300 at Wal-Mart, for crying out loud! Aluminum USGI magazines cost about ten bucks and the fancy PMags from Magpul are $15.00! These clowns at CTD are gouging the life out of uninformed and scared to death consumers and it's just not cool. They are preying on people that are in a panic facing the war on our Constitutional Right to keep and bear arms! Please save the whole "supply and demand" lecture as well as the "capitalism at it's finest" routine. Thank you, but I don't need a lesson on economics. Well, actually I could probably use a few pointers, but I digress... What they are doing just isn't right and it completely rubs me, as well as many others in the "gun community" the wrong way and therefore I will NEVER spend a dime with "Cheaper Than Dirt."

I greatly enjoy your radio program every day Mon - Fri. I absolutely cringe when I hear you singing the praises of these scoundrels!

Thank you for taking the time to read my little rant,
-Billy
Lawton, Ok.

Haven't heard back yet............:scratch:

And I doubt that you will but very nice email

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
and Wally World is better????????? I refuse to do business with either. Reputable is more important than cheapr for my monies. I choose Academy, Bass Pro, Cabela's, Murf's, Sportsman Guide.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
the reason they can't help you is that your order is being drop-shipped from somebody else. like 90% of their products.

check out companies like doba and you can be as big as ctd for only a small monthly fee.

Latest posts

Top Bottom