Cheaper than Dirt

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DrivesGuy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am having a problem with Cheaper than dirt. I purchased some Hornaday bullets for reloading but when I created my account, I miss typed my address. I went back and changed it when I say that the ordered the bullets. I have called and e-mailed these people and they say there is nothing they can do. They even say that they can't even cancel the order. Does anyone know who I can call or contact to get this resolved before the bullets ship.

Belthos

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am having a problem with Cheaper than dirt. I purchased some Hornaday bullets for reloading but when I created my account, I miss typed my address. I went back and changed it when I say that the ordered the bullets. I have called and e-mailed these people and they say there is nothing they can do. They even say that they can't even cancel the order. Does anyone know who I can call or contact to get this resolved before the bullets ship.

Get a tracking number, contact the carrier.

Belthos

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you can find the address go there and get your bullets.. is it a neighbor?
Call the UPS or whatever shipping company and tell them.
I have got others packages before..one was a muffler system for a ricer.. about 900 bucks worth of shiny stainless..
Called the guy who's name was on the package..he came and picked it up..that was when people had names in phone books.

Maybe you will get lucky...if not then the cancel payment thing that was mentioned

GeneW

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would call Almost Cheaper Than Goid and ask for their shipping department. They should be able to help you.

Additionally if you can get the tracking number you may be able to contact the freight company, (UPS ?) and inform them of your correct address.

Latest posts

Top Bottom