Cheapest Groceries

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am not the avid shopper that most of you younger ones are. But, and I will say outright I am a fan of Crests. I had to go to Wal Mart super center Monday. Had to get a few things for Mrs. LW that only they had for school. Well, being the milk drinker, more than wine if you can believe that, I bought a gallon of 2%. That gallon was packaged at the same plant as the milk I buy at Crests and it cost 90 cents more than pay at Crests. Well, you may say a different milk, different formula? I seriously doubt it having worked in the food industry, not retail but processing, for over 28 years. That may be a fluke, then I bought some of Campbells microwaveable soup, Classic Tomato for 1.44 a can. Okay, that sounds reasonable, well went to Crests today for some things and the same soup is 1.25 per can. Many other food items are equal or less at Crests, now paper goods may be more, but one thing I value is service, and so be it. At Crests I get service no matter what, well I get service at Target, too. Only once have I actually had someone at Wal Mart ask me if I needed help, and that was Monday in the sporting goods section and it was a new person, she will learn. Again, I am just saying, but the Crests I go to is always, always busy and they help people take the groceries to their cars, and they may not be elderly.

Latest posts

Top Bottom